Careers at Fish Tank Media
The Role – Inside Sales Manager
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated Inside Sales Manager with Search Marketing experience who will generate revenue by aggressively identifying, qualifying, and closing new business opportunities through telephone, e-mail and web. The ideal candidate will be an expert at building relationships and presenting Fish Tank Media’s core values within the sales process.
• Focus on generating leads through outbound calling/cold calling efforts on prospects identified as potentially needing our services.
• Responsible for initial stages of sales cycle: account research, interest development, and preliminary needs analysis
• Following up on leads from newsletters, email campaigns, trade-shows, seminars and contacts with existing clients, etc.
• Display a professional demeanor and deliver outstanding prospect and client support to contribute to the long-term strategy and core values of Fish Tank Media.
• Create and deliver customer specific, needs based, sales presentations to satisfy customer needs including formal presentations and proposals.
• Close new sales & perform related follow-up activities consistent with exceeding quota attainment.
• Create positive internal relationships with the Client Operations team to smoothly on-board customers.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Bachelor degree in business, marketing, communications or related field Sales pipeline management experience including forecasting and tracking.
• Understanding of internet marketing; specifically SEO, SEM, and Social Media.
• Minimum of 1-3 years successful inside sales preferably in the SEM industry.
• Cold calling expertise in a B2B direct lead generation environment
• Ability to qualify and distribute new prospect leads, follow up on leads, and prepare proposals
• Ability to self-manage the sales pipeline including scheduling and facilitating follow up and sales closing activities.
• Sound judgment and the ability to quickly identify sales opportunities.
• Ability to establish credibility with clients and quickly identify and appeal to their needs.
• Proven track record meeting and exceeding goals with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Exceptional communication skills; both verbal and written
About Our Company – Fish Tank Media
Fish Tank Media is a spinoff of iProspect, with over 8 years experience in the Search Engine Marketing industry. We have worked on top Fortune 100 client campaigns and have a loyal customer base. It is our mission to be innovative, push the boundaries of Search Marketing, and challenge ourselves everyday to be better. To create an environment that is fun to work in, challenging and rewarding for employees. To Shape the future of Search Marketing and become thought leaders in the Search Marketing industry.
Based in San Francisco, Fish Tank Media is a fast-paced environment, with a super smart, family of people. We’re looking for creative, motivated individuals who are ready to work hard and make an impact in the Search Marketing industry. Fish Tank Media offers more than a job, but a career with continous training and opportunities to move up within the organization, your career potential is unlimited.
Fish Tank Media is an equal opportunity employer.